View Single Post
Old 28-12-2021, 18:04   #3595
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Bless

---------- Post added at 17:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

I do not assume anything. I am informed by the information I research. I would encourage this approach.

Please no more sunlit uplands rubbish. If you have evidence, share it otherwise cease the baseless propaganda.
The information you research appears to be from the perspective of remainers. You read what you want to read and reject opposing views.

As for sunlit uplands, you need to be patient. The transition from winter to summer is not instant.