View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 18:09   #303
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rising cost of living

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I'm sorry that you think I'm arguing for the sake of it, I just politely asked for a source as Dave's two links had shown 17%/18% and not 40%.

I don't think that's an unreasonable request to make but as Julian rightly says, "most people can't afford gold to invest so won't affect the vast majority as part of the thread title".
But the figures I shown were almost 40% increase 31K to 47K is more than 18%

May 2019 and for a while before steady between 30 and 33K now 47K so it is now according to the google search of 33 to 47 percent change the answer it gave me was 42% so in 3 years and 3 months the price of gold has risen 42%

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

and here is the maths to prove it https://coolconversion.com/math/perc...percent-change

Last edited by Jaymoss; 11-08-2022 at 18:08.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote