View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 13:10   #7291
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Mine is the easy open/close zip lock they put on grated cheese that take about 10 minutes to shut.
My sister brought us one of those food vacuum sealer things that uses those kind of bags with a hole with a seal where you suck the air out. Great when they work first time but half the time you have to re-open and close because its not working and you can't find out where the gap in the seal is. Fiddly!

Don't want to be 'that linux guy' but I really do hate Windows, especially Windows 10. I needed to have it installed on one of my laptops because what I was doing wasn't feasible in a virtual machine.

First month running on the laptop, no issues. Then it had issues doing some updates and spent half a day doing stuff and rebooting. The last month I keep getting blue screens, mostly Cache Manager and sometimes an 'Internal power' or something issue. The cache manager has started to happen daily now.

If I boot a live linux ISO on the machine and use that for a few days, no issues at all.

So im blaming Windows 10 rather than RAM on its way out or something.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote