Thread: Tivo V6 TiVo WiFi playing up
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 15:41   #3
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TiVo WiFi playing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
What exactly do you mean by "would not connect"? There's a known fault where the WiFi totally stops working on the V6, but it that case it won't be able to see any WiFi networks at all (and a reboot fixes it).

Which model Hub do you have?

Try a pin-hole reset your hub maybe

I can see the 2.4g and 5g WiFi networks and can enter the password but it won't connect to them. I get the red lights on the front of the TiVo and are unable to use apps like Netflix and BritBox.

It's a hub 3. The pinhole reset has fixed the 2.4g but not the 5g.

After a bit more digging it looks like the channel setting in the hub had changed. I've put them back to 'auto' and it's all working again, for now anyway.
djmagnifique is online now   Reply With Quote