Thread: Tivo V6 TiVo WiFi playing up
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 10:21   #1
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
TiVo WiFi playing up

Ok, so here is a strange one.

Last night my TiVo V6 box in the bedroom lost it's WiFi connection. While trying to fix it today it just would not connect to the 2.4g or 5g networks. I tried rebooting both the TiVo and the hub, checked the password and everything is correct but it still won't connect. All other devices in the house are connecting on the 2.4g and 5g networks like normal.

I set up the guest network on the hub and the TiVo connected to that without any problem.

Anyone got any idea what's happening or how to fix it?
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote