Thread: BT scam call
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 16:26   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: BT scam call

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Has she not got caller display Id now that it's free?
Unfortunately getting her to do anything other than use the phone at a most basic level, eg. she doesn't use a contact, phone numbers list. Insists on using her trusty Address (paper) Book and has stubbornly resisted all my efforts, and those of her family, to do anything other than humour us by letting me set up 1-5 quick dial numbers "just for emergencies only ..." She is convinced that allowing the phone to remember her contacts list is a Government ploy to keep an eye on her. I haven't broached the idea that the world is a sphere as I honestly don't want to open that can of worms.