View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 00:34   #7
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freesat launch new 4K box, more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I tried the source and went down to HDMI and click on it but nothing happened. Anything else I can do if I have clicked the TV settings ,how can I find the box settings
Thanks
I'd be tempted to switch off both the TV and satellite box at the wall and unplug. Then leave a minute and plug both back in.

Switch the TV on first, let it do any setups it wants to do, then switch the satellite box on and follow any it says. Like a first time install of both. The power being off can often be the best reset.

I'm not familiar with that particular box you have. Sorry for being so general.

---------- Post added at 00:31 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

I just had a glance at the Goodmans box specs, I see it has SCART sockets. Are you sure it's not connected to the TV via SCART?
If it was connected via SCART it would explain why nothing was showing when you selected HDMI from the TV remote.

---------- Post added at 00:34 ---------- Previous post was at 00:31 ----------

The box manual is here apparently.
https://www.goodmans.co.uk/support/d...AT200HD-ib.pdf

Though if it is connected via SCART then you just need to switch to that via the TV remote using the Source button and you probably won't need the manual.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote