View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 22:54   #5
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freesat launch new 4K box, more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I used my T V remote to change channels instead of my freesat remote, This put my tv in freeze. I tried to reset. I went into menu and settings but when i pressed ok up came
HDMI output
HDMI. audio
Page It would not let me go any further, It is a Goodman Box HD200
Any advice.
I phoned Freesat and they told me to go to Goodmans WSite. I have left them a message. Waiting for a reply Any advice here please
I don't know, but it sounds like you've simply accidentally switched into your TV's menus, and any reset you did was for the TV, not the satellite box.

If there is a "source" button on your TV remote (it may not have the word written on it, it may be a symbol) press that and select the connection your box is attached to. One of the HDMI options. If I'm correct, this should allow you to see the picture what the Freesat box is outputting, rather than the (probably not tuned in) TV.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote