View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 21:15   #41
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I've had my energy supplier (EON) phone several times about our electric meter at the end of its life.

They keep saying about installing a smart meter, but I just don't know, I did here horror stories of people being switched to PAYG without warning.

My get out can be It's my dad's house and even though I have a LPA he doesn't want one.

Also a guy said if you do get on get it put in ghost mode whatever that is.

We have a dual bill even though we don't have gas, Dad was told it was cheaper.

Advise please
We have had a smart meter for a few years now. It has worked just fine, with no break downs, and it has not changed our bill one way or the other.

I understand that others have not had a smooth ride, but generally I think there are bigger things to worry about in life than what type of meter we have.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote