View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:28   #176
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Starts getting expensive in families with a wide viewing habit from different package streams. You may be happy with one set of "channels" but your wife wants some of those and some others and the children of differing ages and interests also want other sources. Soon you need to subscribe to "everything" because content providers don't want to split off just bits of their material.

Then you also miss finding new stuff by channel hopping. Maybe content you didn't even realise existed.
Yes, that's true enough. The app doesn't appeal to me simply because it's sport, but I thought some might be interested, particularly if it was part of a package without extra cost.

I would never advocate finding stuff to watch by channel hopping, by the way. That rarely ends well. When you do eventually find something you like, you normally find that you are three quarters of the way through it and it's on a +1 channel! Best to plan your viewing in advance and record what appeals, I believe.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

What about this, then? I think a NASA channel would go down very well with VM viewers.

https://www.a516digital.com/2018/04/...satellite.html
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote