View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 19:25   #1981
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: [Update] The News Corp scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I'm not worried about snowflakes or celebs..I'm worried about those who have no access to legal resources who get picked on and libelled and can't fight back. I'm even more concerned about how tight the police and politicians are with the media..and that was what Leveson part 2 was to address. Frankly I am not surprised it's been abandoned by our politicians. Too much self interest and fear of the power of the current press.
Maybe so, but yet another inquiry was never going to solve this.

What you need is political will, without which any number of inquiries will not resolve this. In most cases, the setting up of an inquiry is just an excuse to kick the can down the road.

Let’s not waste any more of OUR money.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote