View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 13:14   #4271
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Streaming costs may be similar or evenslightly less than pay TV packages, but most people are going to want them in addiction to the pay TV packages not instead of them (at least for the foreseeable future).

Streaming costs need to be a lot lower to entice people to subscribe.
Yes' I'm doing both myself. However, there will be a cross over at some point. Once you can access all the channels you want through the streaming services, most people will end up ditching their pay tv channels as streaming will be the cheaper option.

I don't think there is much chance of the price of the streaming services coming down, to be honest. I mean, what good value Netflix is with all that content on there.

It is the cable and satellite packages that need to come down, which I think would be possible if they killed off the channels that constantly seem to carry repeats of dross.