View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 13:42   #425
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline View Post
so my current contract ends on august the 8th , so i started looking at what virgin had to offer and came across this offer -

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bun...-bundle-sports

so i phoned them up to be told i cant have this offer as it is only for new customer's the only way to get it is to wait 60 days then apply in my husbands name , so after quite a long talk with the virgin operator trying to get him to agree to have this offer , telling him that they should look after people like me that have been with virgin for 27 years i decided to cancel my contract with virgin and told him to put me through to the cancelation department , there i spoke to a lovely lady who said if i put it in my husbands name i could have this offer and she could set this up from the 8th august , i asked her why the other operator said i would have to wait 60 days to get it and she said they dont really have the authority to do this there end and so by saying this they hope you wont move from virgin , anyway it does just prove that if you persist you can get a better deal with them especially if you speak to a nice lady like i did , she was so helpful i couldnt ask for more .
So basically the bit they send in the email I got today about finding you a new bundle on a great price is complete tosh?

Like the package you've got? Then there’s nothing you need to do. Fancy moving to a new bundle with us? We’ll help you find the perfect one at the best price, on a new contract. Thinking of leaving? We’d love you to stay, but you’re free to look around.
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote