View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 21:59   #1330
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What are you watching right now?

That is part of the fun though. It kills me having to wait a week inbetween each ep and every year i moan to my friends that i wish they would release all the eps in one go so i could watch them back to back but when i think about it i know the enjoyment and experience wouldnt be the same. The biggest thing for me is how they end the eps on such dramatic cliffhangers and you sit back in silence and think "****, how are they going to get out of that?". If i knew i could find out and watch the next episode straight away then it wouldnt have the same impact.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote