View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 09:55   #12
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: I'm worried I might've done something stupid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I think remote access can be a good thing as the technician can see the problem your having and investigate directly.

I admit I have used this once and I found it amazing tbh, saying that I called them and I think that is the key word you contact them not the other way around and no payment was needed or asked for in my case.

My advice Anonymouse don't beat yourself up about this what's done is done, take care
I did the same with Eset when I had an issue that Nod32 couldn't resolve.. I contacted them,they emailed me back and suggested we talk over the phone and then used remote access to sort out the issue which was a virus hiding on my external hard drive. You have to be the contactee..not the other way round.