Thread: General V360 engineer arriving soon
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2021, 08:43   #26
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: V360 engineer arriving soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
is the 360 new software really bad? I was hoping for the new software to freshen up the v6 but i'm guessing its not a good change which will be introduced this year by feedback?
No, it's not bad, but there are some tweaks that still need to be done. The tweaks I would like to see are that the box recognises that you have already watched something and doesn't re-record it when repeated and I would like the system to be capable of bookmarking so that you can get all your Netflix and Prime programmes under 'My Shows' in the recordings.

On the plus side, it's a much better, modern UI and it has some good features such as the ability to cope with personal profiles, so if there's more than one person you're living with, each can have their selected programmes listed.

It depends really on what you want from the system. If Virgin fix the two issues I've highlighted and when they have added the players that are currently missing, I'll jump at it.