View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 11:25   #65
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
I'll take Biden over Trump any time.
Then more fool you. You’ve clearly not done your research at all, just boringly jump on the Trump derangement bandwagon. Biden is in such a far left party, that does nothing for the Americans, he claims credit for stuff he was never part of, Trump does same.

The issue in America isn’t the presidency, it’s congress, the constant stale mating between each party prevents the actual job of one of the branches of government. Just recently, Republicans wanted to issue more money to every American, the pathetic Democrats voted it down, you got idiotic and drunken looking Pelosi parading in her multi million dollar mansion, showing her large buckets of Ice cream collection, while in her own district, becomes a complete shit hole.

But we’ve got used to Trump over last four years. He reacts more, says daft things and I’d rather have who we already know, Biden has serious cognitive issues. Gaff after gaff, he’s the biggest gift to Trump’s second term. The polls mean jack shit to me, given they said Crooked Hillary was going to win.