View Single Post
Old 16-04-2013, 08:53   #10
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media New Traffic Management Again

No cap before 4pm is welcomed, but the limits after are a joke on 100mb esp the weekends. Though I won't be changing my use over the weekends, I'll just carry on as normal and for the time being live with a slower connection at the weekends. The limits are just too low to change anyone's ways instead of maybe keeping under the old limits of 10gb or 20gb, people will not just not worry about it and download 24/7.

As for being on 100mb then being throttled down to 60% of full speed (40% reduction) it is still fast enough not to notice too much. But those on lower tariffs I do feel for.

I have to say to only find out on the day it comes in is poor. And the constantly changing rules are very much out of order. They ain't doing themseles any favors that's for sure.