View Single Post
Old 15-08-2008, 19:07   #14134
warescouse
cf.addict

warescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Well done Alex,

After listening to the calls I think it is a shocking state of affairs and it makes me very angry that the police appear to be sweeping the whole issue under the carpet, so to speak. This issue will not go away and dithering Brown and the police would do well to realise this and prompt some action. It is only a matter of time.

Seriously, it's about time the leaders of this country got off their backsides and start to help the police to protect the citizens of this country in the many ways they are not able to. Lets face it, the buck stops there!

Truthfully, I have only ever placed my cross alongside one party on any political ballot sheet in many years of voting. It will change for certain at the next opportunity I get.

I am absolutely sick to the back teeth of this indecisive bunch of people parasites who are living of the backs of the people of this nation and still want to call themselves a government.

Rant over, back to Phorm.