View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 16:16   #12
James Henry
Permanently Banned

James Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these parts
Re: ntl bottom in USwitch poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangebird
No, they don't. They can be ****. I totally agree with you there. But again, I can't believe that anyone would make decisions/selections based on a survey made up of the opinions on a piddling %age of customers.

I really couldn't care where ntl come in the survey. However, if this very tiny representation give you some extra energy to grind that old axe Neil, fill your boots sweetheart.
Only problem there is that you are presuming that 16k people to be unrepresentative. They might actually be perfectly representative. ntl's reputation is dire, and they've been on Watchdog which is hardly an indication of quality service.

That said I have a few issues with the poll as a whole, but another one where ntl come bottom does suggest there's a fair amount of fire behind the smoke

ntl = the Lidl of internet, TV and phone. Cheap as you like and that's how they get the punters in, not quality
James Henry is offline   Reply With Quote