View Single Post
Old 25-03-2006, 16:35   #13
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: June Price Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob227
Sky charge a £4 non dd fee and can any one confirm that ntl is going to charge £4 for non DD aswell

I pay my bill by DD but some people can not pay by dd as they dont have a bank account or just dont like DIRECT DEBIT i think the £4 non dd fee is a money make scam and ntl have clicked on to what sky are doing so are going to scam people aswell come on fair enuf if it was a £1 non DD fee but £4 is a p*ss take

That is my view on it
Yes NTLs non-DD charge will be changing to £4. I am guessing it is to try and persuade more people to switch to DD. Its the best way to pay bills. All my Bills are paid by DD. Takes the hassle out of remembering to pay them.