View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 12:34   #436
nemesis01
Inactive

Services: 120MB BB - Sky+ HD
nemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to nemesis01
Re: *ALL* ntl Cap Discussion Here Please. (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlashman
Just got a warning letter from NTL for going way over my download cap. They say unless I get it to under 30gb during september they'll either cut me off or reduce my service while "paying the same or less" than I am currently!

Has anyone got one of these before? Have they been cut off?
i got a letter today too, saying the same thing and that they would contact me in october. thing is i cant complain, as the letter says:

"During the month of july your Broadband usage was 193GB which is far in excess of the monthly usage allowance for your service as set out in ntl's User Policy, section 20.2."
oops
further on in the letter it mentions that in the future ntl will be allowing for unlimited usage allowances, hope they get those into place before 10mb comes along or i'll be stuffed.

as i said, i cant really complain as i knew all about the cap, just thought i would see how far i could push it. just subscribed to newshosting too, ahwell.