View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 11:54   #430
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: *ALL* ntl Cap Discussion Here Please. (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNomad
Seems bad that they changed the contract that I originaly signed for an unlimited service to the current 30gb per month thing they have now (its a bit like my 3 pints a day from my milkman being cut to just 1 for the same price).All this just one month into 'em finally upping my service to 2mb's from 750k service.
The upgrade you received wasn't a secret though was it? You would have had the opportunity to review the terms of the upgrade when you went online and asked for your package to be upgraded, or the terms would have been available on NTL's site, or you would have receieved a communications from them stating the new terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNomad
If not like everyone else its sky digital and probably bulldog

Before you go switching to Bulldog you might want to have a quick read HERE and then maybe do a couple of searches of Google - wouldn't want you leaping out of the frying pan and into the fire.