View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 10:47   #426
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: *ALL* ntl Cap Discussion Here Please. (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlashman
http://pictures.britxbox.co.uk/artic.../908043778.jpg

Ok I know 166gb sound excessive and I admit I do my fair share of P2P but I'd say that and normal usage such as game demos, videos etc etc only accounts for 70gb max. The rest is because I run several big websites ( britxbox.co.uk being one) and I take back up's twice week, because I've learnt that lesson the hard way. The way for me to cut down on that downloading is to go down to london where the servers are and install a couple of DVD burners on my servers and twice a week go down and get a new back-up.

I'll cut down but considering they are upping it to 10mb 75gb soon I feel they should only of asked me to cut down to 75gb.
I think you should cut down for now (to avoid disconnection).

Other than that, hang around and see what the others think. There are some ntl staff on here who can advise you better.

Dilli