View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 10:15   #2680
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Most Jobcentres lost the Disability Advisors who knew what they were talking about. They were often those who made decisions for ESA. They were replaced by fairly new staff who had no idea what they were doing.

Our twins were put into the Support Group several years ago, and they've heard nothing since. From the forums online, it appears that many claimants moved to UC are being reassessed and end up having to look for work in the new look WRAG.

The UC structure is very odd too, with loads of new acronym's that appear then disappear depending on circumstances. And payments are stopped, backdated and/or changed in what looks like a very haphazard way. That can leave claimants with no income for long spells as the bureaucracy plods on.
And there goes my anxiety again. Felt like my stomach flipped just reading that. Dunno whether I want them to try and move me early on the hope I get to skip the assessment or 2025 so I get a few more years without one. Either event I guess it is out of my power
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote