View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 19:09   #17
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Giff Gaff or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tali View Post
I tried switching from EE to Giff Gaff a few years back, just as 4G was rolling. I had a problem with the speed I was getting on Giff Gaff. They had no customer service - NONE. Any problems were supposed to be resolved by the community on forums. They had a couple of super users, but they couldn't help.

I was with Giff Gaff for around 3 or 4 weeks and switched back to EE. Yes, they are a little more expensive than other networks, and I don't rate their app or website, but I've always had service where I needed it, and their customer service has always been able to make any changes I wanted, that I couldn't do through the app, 1st time everytime.
Plug again for Tesco ,a shop I hardly ever use. Any problems I just go to the store , sorted out face to face . Can't ask for better than that