View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 09:23   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Passports chaos nightmares

Hi,

So as I'm sure you are aware there is a massive backlog with passport applications at the moment. One of the reasons is that a lot of people couldnt go anytwahere during the last two years of Covid restrictions so are only renewing now.

Has anyone here ever had issues?

I applied for my childrens renewal passports back in March as I knew they could take some time. We got the new passports. All good there.

Now, the interesting thing is when you receive your old passport back.
For one of my children, I got his passport back and the birth certificate that we had to send. All good there.

However a week later when when my other son's old passport came back not only was there no birth certificate but there was also a little girls passport in there too! With a sticker with my sons details on the back of the girls passport.

No idea who this girl is but talk about a massive data breach!

How could you even mix up a girl and boy!

Passport agency is being very slow to deal with this. They were meant to send a paid return envelope to get this girls passport back but this hasnt arrived yet.

And they currently have no clue where the birth certificate is!

For such an important document and I.D. you would think they would be more careful. We are fuming!

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote