View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 08:39   #14
Downloads
Inactive

Downloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Downloads Send a message via MSN to Downloads
Re: The Countdown Begins to Virginercation....

Quote:
Originally Posted by relegationmateri View Post
Thought of the day:

If you go down the scrap yard and spray an old Skoda red, isn't it still just an old Skoda with a new paint job?
If all you do is spray it then yes, if you change the engine, the body, the wheels etc. then it's no longer a skoda. They've already proved they've reuced call waiting times. I don't know what other changes have been implemented myself internally, will have to ask someone in the heart of it at Customer Services what's changed. New systems?

One thing that remains is a lot of staff, but im my experience of Virgin when my wife worked there at the Virgin One Account, they don't suffer fools gladly, if you arn't pulling your weight you are likely not to get your contract renewed.

I think its been demonstrated on this board with people plying us with information and help that there are good staff there, i myself was stopped from leaving by someone on this board who shall remain namess (otherwise he will get a flood of emails) but is a perfect example of good customer services.
Downloads is offline   Reply With Quote