View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 02:14   #14
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W
Re: NTL is call centre with longest wait in Mirror test

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper
The most annoying thing is when you finally get through after waiting ages and your modem connection has restored itself in the meantime. Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh. So nothing is wrong and you have to call again. And so it goes on. Methinks unplugging the modem is the way forward, but would the phone monkeys know?

The "phone monkeys" (which incidentally is spelt monkies) know a lot more than you think... do you think ntl just pull people off the streets to work in technical support? No.... perhaps not.

I am always getting told not to take things said on this site about ntl personally, but i take "phone monkeys" quite personally. Nice to know that some people appreciate the help that Debsy, Mark B, and I (who are all "phone monkeys") give here in our spare time.

I don't begrudge giving help to people on this forum at all, but i think it is a crying shame that a few people have to spoil it with unnecessary comments that are, frankly, damnright rude.

And anyway, i am only a phone monkey so maybe i should just go back to being on the phone!
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote