View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 10:00   #8
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: 1GB Cap Letter!!!!

This is just the reason I have been complaining for soo long about not being able to monitor my downloads and uploads. I have two teenagers sharing this connection and no way of knowing what they are downloading due to NTL blocking my access on the SACM. C&W area is not allowed to access for any reason so why can't NTL put it up on a website that the customer has to log in on using their user name and password to view the graphs..

Come on its only fair NTL want to cap it then allow customers the right to view what they have already used!!!!!
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote