View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 09:48   #7
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Smile Re: 1GB Cap Letter!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar
yes the ironie of a 24/7 BB conection with a 1 Gb cap, i reach just under a gig just by running TS2 server and web servers, with some gaming on top and a few downloads ive broken a gig, and this is not by mass downloading warez or any such crap. whats the point in 1Mb lines when there is a bw cap?
1gb is easily reached with NTL 1meg BB especially if your downloading Linux & of course if your 1mb is running correctly

NTL have alot of BB customers paying £17.99, £24.99 & £34.99 each month, its a real shame that NTL are not investing in their BB network to such that their customers dont need to complain about bandwidth, oversubscription problems & the imposed 1mb cap restriction.

I personally think the cap was introduced as an excuse to save NTL not splashing out much needed money for their BB network so it can be directed to the NTL powers that be back pockets, its a pity they dont have a cap on their wages.
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote