View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 08:40   #197
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2018

this is the best one they have done this year I think. I know it couldn't be helped but they haven't been as good since Andy Signore left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
Which pretty much sums up DC films, you just don't care much.
and thing which I don't understand is how they manage to get it so wrong every time. They have had many years to plan, many attempts, plenty of examples from Marvel and the only good film to come out of it is Wonder Woman.
I am wondering what Suicide Squad 2 is going to be like, especially if James Gunn ends up directing it. I wasn't going to watch it at all but if he does I will and that is obviously what DC are planning on.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote