Thread: General Analogue Cable Memories
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2018, 13:32   #2
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Thumbs up

Welcome to cableforum

I love analog cable!!!!!!!! (Analogue anything really)

I have several movies on VHS recorded from ANALOGUE CABLE!! (Some are from analog TV (OTA))

Alot of movies have been ruined on VHS especially in the USA,from digital video crap to filters,the movie looks flat and void!! (Its really very sad)

I just got 2 movies I have loved for years that I wanted from analogue cable as the movies were ruined on official VHS media!

1) The Goonies - 1985 ('Digitally processed' on official VHS media and looks like crap (thin,etc))

Watching this over analogue cable (Cinemax) is goregous..... The video has depth and the sound is goregous........

2) The breakfast club (1985) - Also ruined on offical VHS media (Video is flat and disgusting)

Watching it over HBO (26/12/86) is goregous!!!! (Video has depth/sound is goregous)

I LOVE ANALOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Nothing better

We used to have a SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA (Model 85XX (We had a couple different model #s)) cable box in the later part of the 80s and thru the 90s.......

I also had Regency Boxs and Jerrolds..... I think my favourite is the SA box..

Last edited by Dude111; 31-07-2018 at 13:40.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote