View Single Post
Old 25-11-2020, 13:37   #77
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Annoying things in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
The things that annoy me in no particular order

1. People who drive in lane two on an empty motorway, then in to lane 3 when you try and overtake.
2. People who walk outside a shop and stop dead to light a cigarette and its your fault for hitting them with a mobility scooter.
3. people who talk on mobile phone over speaker so loud you can here them louder than the person you are with.
4. People who are glued to a phone and walking in a supermarket and not looking when they walk in front of you.
5. Cyclists who ignore road markings
6. Cyclists who ride in the road when there is an empty cycle lane on the pavement.
7. Cyclists who wear black at night an no lights.
8. People who over use the word "Emergency" as in "Climate Emergency"
9. People who think Coronavirus is fake.
10. People who call me a sheep, and bully for saying "No mask no entry no exceptions", to anti-makers.
11. People who say I should stay at home and that they should be allowed to walk mask free infecting people.

There's probably a few more, bu I'll add whn I think of them
What would you call it, a climate "minor inconvenience" perhaps
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote