View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 09:59   #4906
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I've had a few but I need general anaesthesia as my gag reflex is very strong. I tried with sedation and local but still no good. I was quite relaxed and tried to swallow but no good.

I had acid reflux and this can cause the oesophagus lining to change and be more like the stomach and this is not a good thing. I now take Omeprazol (antacid) and am fine. I can't drink too many spirits as this causes issues but one or two every now and again is fine.

Fortunately my pacemaker wires prevent me having MRI. The last one I had was cardiac so had to be awake but you don't end up fully inside a tube for that but prior to that I needed a general. There are some MRI systems around that use a sort of doughnut and technology is getting faster too meaning you don't need to lay immobile for an extended period which is what really got me.