View Single Post
Old 17-10-2016, 19:12   #18
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Top 100 films of the 21st century

absolutely, I would love to see a list of 500 or 600 films and then everyone gets to vote for their top 100/favourite. I think Empire and Total Film have done it in the past and it is great to see what comes out on top. You have some surprises in the top 20 but you can look at the list, say you have seen or heard of each film and respect why some films are highly ranked even if you disagree with them. I could start making a never ending list but you know everything is alright when you see films like Jurassic Park, E.T, The Matrix, Star Wars, LOTR etc on the list.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote