View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 00:03   #1630
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Been playing Portal 2. Got up to the level where you have to direct the carpet of light to pass over the water below and decided that was enough for the time being. Boss game though.

Will have a dabble with ArmaII Arrowhead later at which point I'll probably decide that it's time for a new graphics card. CPU is ok though (core i7 2600)
Im playing ArmA II all expansions at the minute and I think its an awesome game but have you tried it online yet?

It's quite annoying having people much like the battlefield series jumping in choppers and Jets and then with 5-6 people on board flipping over which kills the lot of us Although I do suppose people have to learn somewhere and depends on the server also. Love the AC though, masses of people all dropping from the same plane

Brilliant game for people interested in Military sims or even CoD players who want something a little bit more realistic. 8/10!