View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 10:53   #1
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Nightmare of a night

My mum finally came home from the care home on Monday, she had a light lunch , but later in the day she couldn't keep stuff down, we put this down to the fact she was home and in all what was going on she would settle.

I slept on the sofa as she was paralysed and needed moving, I was up at 1:30am, 3:30am and 5:30 to mover her.

On Tuesday she didn't look good so I called 111 in late afternoon, while waiting for the next level to call me back my mum was just sitting there not responding to me, even when I pinched her ear. so calling 999 they help me keep calm while throwing the covers on the floor to lay her flat, then the paramedics turned up and she started to respond, but she was dehydrated and they took her in, but because of Coronavirus we weren't allowed to go.

My sister called several times and she seemed to be answering their questions.

I went to bed at 10pm as I had only 5 hours sleep the night before, I got a call at 11:30pm and gave the Dr some back history on her.

Then at 1:54 am I got call to say she had stopped responding to treatment and we should get there, my dad couldn't face it so I went with my sister, and stayed with her.

She died at 3:15 am.