View Single Post
Old 28-09-2013, 18:17   #819
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Just got back from Eurogamer in London, very busy as expected with alot of queuing for the Xbox One stands, the console itself does look slightly smaller than what i have seen online which for me is a good thing.

I got to have a go on Forza 5 using a real Xbox One, and to me it looked stunning and played very smooth and fast, i also got to play a 10min lan with dozens of players on Battlefield 4 and we were all told we were some of the first people in the UK to see and play this game on a real Xbox One console. The game itself also looked stunning and it played so well and to me it looked very nextgen, i don't know what resolution it ran at or framerate but all i can say it was gorgeous just like Forza and played so smoothly with lots of things going on and with no slow down that i could see.

And what about the controller? It felt and looked great, although it was a little light so may have had a cheaper feel to it than the 360 controller, but this may have been because it was using a wire so may not have had batteries inside.

For anyone that doesn't know the new controller has impulse triggers and this means each trigger has its own vibration and that worked very well and i loved it, it felt very powerful on my fingers.

So i am extremely pleased i changed my order from a PS4 to this and i have now put my mind at rest of how capable the Xbox One actually is compared to the PS4 because there is so much fanboy crap going on at the moment online between both console groups with comparing specs and games, basically a war! lol

I am happy and i am sure you guys will be when you take delivery of the console in a little under 2 months.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130928_112733.jpg (494.8 KB, 9 views)
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote