View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 18:37   #2017
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
You occasionally get sports live on Scottish/Welsh/Irish channels which are not available in other areas via Virgin.

These can be viewed via Sky - good enough reason to want it IMO.
I get the impression the BBC are better with regional sport than Channel 3 licensees these days. Nothing I see listed on STV sports-wise looks like it wouldn't be on in other Ch3 regions, whereas I know Wales/Scotland/N.Ireland (not so sure about English regions) do get a fair bit of regional sport (e.g. rugby and golf recently off top of my head). The BBC stuff is on iPlayer usually, which helps as you only tend to find out about them, if they are not your region, afterwards.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote