View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 09:17   #524
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

5 channels switched over to MPEG4 overnight.

MUTV, Sky Sports F1 and Sky Witness have replaced the remaining 3 "New Sans Nom" on C062.

On C063, Channel 4 Audio Description and Boomerang have appeared in MPEG4 replacing 2 of the "New Sans Nom".

Additional: I thought Sky One had changed already. For whatever reason it disappeared from my Favourites like the other MPEG4 switched channels. Maybe it moved mutliplex, or I was mistaken about it being switched already.

Yup, Sky One is showing in 5 places. Discounting the HD channel, that's 2 on C055 and 2 on C063, one being MPEG2 and one MPEG4 on each. So it's moving position on the network (not the EPG, just so you don't misunderstand me) at the very least.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 03-04-2019 at 09:36.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote