Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 23:23   #1430
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
If you've been working at home successfully for 2 years and you're conversant with the right to flexible working laws, then it doesn't ��
Aside from the fact you clearly understood what was meant by the post, the "flexible working laws" only allow you to make a request, they dont mean a company has to grant it (as many in people in my company have found out).

If you're wondering, I am classed as "Decentralised", which means I WFH permanantly, regardless of any covid measures.

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Smallpox?
Yes, afaik, thats the only virus we have ever eradicated, and that took many hundreds of years.

Quote:
Inoculation for smallpox appears to have started in China around the 1500s.
Europe adopted this practice from Asia in the first half of the 18th century.
In 1796 Edward Jenner introduced the modern smallpox vaccine.
It was declared as eradicated in 1980.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote