Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 20:14   #153
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit (New).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
You can slag her off, but i predict she will win. If parliament vote down her deal, and de facto invoke No Deal, that’s on them, not her.

For the record, i think her deal is a decent effort.

Labour have always just obfuscated and just want a GE, now that’s not no way going to happen so will be interesting to see how their MPs respond.
I agree her deal is a decent effort but she is the Prime Minister and if there is a no deal and consequences are on her as well as Parliament. She is leading this process, just about.

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Rumour has it Corbyn walks out of meeting with PM because independent party were there.
Will meet with Hamas and the IRA but the Independent Group is a step too far. Utter child.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

BTW I think Remainers in Parliament are gambling on a long extension if the deal is voted down since technically it wasn't ruled out but I think they are miscalculating because who would ask for it?