View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 14:24   #5120
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I know and as much as i would love to see loads of evangeline lilly, zoe zaldana and scarlett johannson all in the same film there would neex to be a very compelling and plausable story line and reason for bringing them together like that. I actually think Marvel would top a cracking job and make sure it is done properly but i still cringe and think it isnt worth the risk. If it went wrong then that would be it. It would be the big stain on the MCU that cannot be removed.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote