View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 20:08   #9849
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I could explain the reasoning, jfman, but the problem is that you are not listening. So why bother going to any lengths to explain to someone who appears to be brainwashed into believing that any alternative opinion to yours must be vanquished at all costs?

SVOD and streaming IS the future, no matter what you believe and no matter what you say. Most people, I am pretty sure, agree with that.
Straw man alert.

It’s you that says linear will cease to exist - I’ve never claimed that streaming won’t be (or isn’t) popular in its own right.

No calculations that don’t involve a billionaire philanthropist then?
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote