View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 19:15   #38
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: December 2019 General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I'm glad you've admitted that this forum is not representative of the general public, jfman, and you are definitely a one-off!

However, if you can read my mind from that distance, I am sure you can make good money from this ability.

It is not why I said it, man. You have a very odd way of thinking most of the time and you don't know me at all.

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

Oh, I do, and I completely respect your decision to vote for that nice Mr Corbyn last time around.

However, a bit of food for thought sometimes does no-one any harm.
Seems odd you "know" I don't think Labour can win but at the same time I can't apply my the same logic to "know" you are absolutely at it.

You're terrified Labour will win, hence peppering the forum with "food for thought" as you put it. Right wing propaganda might be another name for it.