View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 17:02   #54
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SHUB3 Puma Bug - TBB BQM Improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonB79 View Post
I’ve got numerous Consoles, Laptops, Smart Speakers and a NAS // Plex Server connected to my Hub3 and they run faultless... I get pretty good Wi-Fi range aswell!

(I disconnected my Netgear R7800 // Linksys WRT3200acm because they were a waste of electricity when the Hub3 does exactly the same job!)
The majority of 'normal' users won't have an issue with the Hub3 it does its intended purpose to get them on the internet wired/wireless, it is just users that want to play around with network settings or increase the wireless range that are not happy with it, although some gamers have said they have issue with it but other gamers say it is fine but that is the case for most ISP provided kit in my opinion.