View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 21:38   #5518
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
That's true but i'd imagine you'd be able to grab a cracking offer if you're out of contract.
Looking over on the MSE forums Sky seem to be throwing 50% discounts around with gay abandon.

Gotta keep that churn rate down so it doesn't spook the shareholders.

I've had 50% off with SKY for the last 2 years. I cancelled my services on Monday due to my offer coming to an end. I was offered 60% off to stay for a further 12 months! Sky Sports costs me £10 per month. I've got everything including multi room, broadband etc... £59 per month. 3 years half price with them now. As you say 50% codes everywhere. They've got a 50% off offer for Virgin customers who switch to SKY.

It's all a game really. SKY have been really good in terms of retaining my custom. I don't care how or why they make these offers, all I know is I've saved a fortune. Anyone can get these deals.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote