View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 14:41   #5514
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The packs work on the basis that most people don't want all the channels. So no one with the XL pack pays the full price of £15pm for BT Sport. You pool your money for bulk-buying of channels and it's up to you to decide if you want to.

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

lol, no one is being forced to pay for pay TV.
My point is they added BT sport in to a base pack. They should have added it to the Sports pack. BT will increase there price and the price of the base pack will increase to cover it. If its a sports channel then the cost should be in the pack you take for "sports channels". Increase the cost to those who watch it not those who do not.

I dont see why i should have to pay just because some want a channel cheaper by lumping it in a mainstream pack.

I have already made my mind up that as soon as the super league season ends i will cancel my Sky sports and only take it back on when the super league starts again. Should save me a far bit. BTW thats what choice allows you

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post

lol, no one is being forced to pay for pay TV.
I was commenting on BT sport being in the xl pack not pay tv as a whole

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote