View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 10:15   #1484
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Not a single one of my american friends including a few democrats feel obama has been either a good or effective president nearly all of them say he has made america more vulnerable not just because of his handling of foreign policy but his military cutbacks and base closures. I think like many older systems the approval rating system is way off the mark and no longer a true reflection of opinion.
Or it could be that like most people you have friends that are like minded to yourself

---------- Post added at 09:15 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I don't quite understand the Obamacare thing that much, I think I may have heard a misconception many years ago that it'd be like the NHS? Is that naff? What was it and what became of it?
It's meant to expand healthcare to more people ,it hasn't worked as expected because of Democrat vs Republican politics .The Republican controlled congress has just voted to begin repealing Obamacare but haven't actually got a replacement yet and 22 million people will be left without health care